Friday, February 23, 2007

The BIG NIGHT

No comments huh? Guess you guys are really attached to Bryan…well tough, because I’m in control now, but I swear, I’m not a bad guy…really, I’m not.

Unfortunately I didn’t do anything all that crazy last night as I was drained of my energy engaging of a tug of war with Bryan over sole control of his body. All in all, it was probably good that I kept it low key, because tonight is the “BIG NIGHT.”

Since you guys have been such devoted readers of this blog, I will let you in on a little secret. Tonight, I’m going to my and Bryan’s high school reunion because there’s something there that I have to do. Let’s just hope this body can make it there in one piece. I did make a much-needed improvement to this body however. I mean seriously, it’s not like I could’ve gone out in public with duct tape all over my body, super glue was much more aesthetically pleasing. Now all I need is a little cologne and I’m good to go.

I know most people dread their high school reunions, any ideas why I’m so looking forward to mine? Have any of you already been to your high school reunion or really looking forward to going to it? What should I expect?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling that the reason Bryan lost control is because maybe that wasn't his spirit.

Because of the symptoms of being deceased are starting to kick in, he's slowly losing control over his own body, leaving you, Jason, full control. Your plan was really obvious, however even as obvious as it was, there is nothing that can be done to prevent it.

I feel bad for Bryan, being dead and having someone else invading his body and giving him a rude awakening. Even though eventually his body would have given out, we both knew this, I'm sure he would have never expected his old friend taking over.

I had a feeling it would have been a spirit that had some unfinished business, since that's usually the only kind that comes knocking, or in this case, possessing. What do you intend to do with his body?

In either case, I understand your desperate attempts to solve any un-resolved issues... Besides, it's not like I can stop you.

I'm sure you aren't going to a high school reunion to show off how much "you've changed" in the past 10-20 years. Since that wouldn't be all that impressive as it would be scary.

The only thing I can think of as to why a spirit would go out of his way to take over a dead-mans body is probably for the sake of revenge. Was there something that was done that you didn't like? How is revenge going to fix that?

You know that body wont last you very long, so I'm sure whatever you plan to do can be done in one night.

Bryan, if you're still in there, hidden messages can always give you an escape route to freedom, no matter how decade your body is, it's still your body even after death!

I'm here for you!