Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Confusion Sets In...

First off, thanks to all who posted advice and info for me. Jonathan, you really sound like you know your stuff, and thanks for the bit of foreshadowing because as I was writing this installment of the blog…my right index finger fell off…no blood though, so I guess that’s a good thing. I took Mikey’s advice and duct taped it back on, good as new…for now. However I’m really not looking forward to keeping a roll of duct tape with me at all times! I guess that’s the least of my worries though.

Just as I finally started getting used to the idea of being one of the walking dead, it’s not the rigor mortis that has become an issue but the fact that I no longer have control over my body!

If this sounds strange to you, think how I feel! I decided to take a shower, hoping that it may help mask my decaying odor, and when I went to reach for the shampoo, I punched my fist through the shower wall. Only I didn’t punch my fist through anything, it was as if someone else was controlling my arm. Am I being possessed? Can zombies, I mean, the walking dead become possessed? And if so…why me?

Now I’m getting really nervous because I don’t know what my body is capable of when I’m not in control of it. I’m scared I might hurt somebody.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah....maybe you should get that checked out.

Anonymous said...

when you stepped in the shower and looked down...was everything (ahem) still intact?

Anonymous said...

I may not be a doctor (yet! go UCal!) but that sounds like a troubling situation. And I understand your being scared to hurt someone. I pretty much know what you're going through. I've been in a relationship once before, and I was so scared. But if you keep living your life -- or in your case, something else -- being too scared to take risks, then you might as well be dead. Possessed is another way of saying that everything is set out for you, no worries at all. Follow the path, friend. I miss you, Kara.

Anonymous said...

Bryan,

This changes everything.

You say you're starting to loose control over your body, right?

It is possible for the dead to be possessed when you think about it. If inanimate objects can be controlled by spirits, why not bodies that were once alive?

I have a few questions, this IS your body right? It would have to be, since you said you didn't look that different from when you were alive.

There is a high chance that you were possessed by someone else's spirit, and being possessed is what brought you back to life.

That person who possessed you is probably trying to take control of your body, that's why you're suddenly losing control. There is a chance that this spirit is bad, since it was desperate enough to try to take over one of the deceased (You.)

However, there is also another scenario where the tables are turned and you have possessed the the body you are currently in. The body could be starting to react to the sudden invasion and spring to life. The body however wouldn't regain full control, but enough to walk around and wreak havoc in Grandview.

There is someone who can really help you with this, Bryan.

Are you familiar with Melinda Gordon? She runs an antique shop in the Grand view square. She can see the souls of the departed. It might be a little different in your case, however, she can help.

Also, it might not be a good idea to take anymore showers. Since your body is dead and decomposing, it'll probably react to water like a sponge and just soak it all in, making it even harder to walk around. Not to mention you can accidentally scrub off your skin. D:

I'll continue to be here to give you advice. My best wishes are with you.