Thursday, February 22, 2007

There's a New Sheriff in Town

Blogging, huh? I have to admit, before I settled into Bryan’s skin – heh, literally – I didn’t know what the hell blogging was. But I think I’ve gotten the hang of it. Lord knows Bryan couldn’t pry himself (US, that is) away from the keyboard the past couple of days. Such a wuss. Really the kid has bigger issues than little ol’ me taking over his body. Anyway. Without further ado…hello bloggers! I’m Mr. Hyde to Bryan’s Dr. Jekyll… but you guys can call me Jason.

The fist through the shower wall…yeah that was me stretching my wings and getting a feel for what it was like to control a dead body. It’s actually pretty fantastic once you get beyond the post mortem obstacles like the rigor mortis and decaying. And believe me, it was no accident that I chose Bryan Curtis’ body, he and I go way back, and when I saw that his body was available for the taking, well let’s just say it fit into my plan perfectly. Now I can’t reveal what I have in store. That would ruin the surprise…

I will tell you this though, I have to act pretty soon because I don’t know how much longer Bryan’s body has got left…his right ear is holding on by a thread, not a pretty sight…Aside from my ultimate plan, anybody else have any ideas how I can paint the town red with this body while it’s still in one piece? Where are the cool clubs in town? The crazier the better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha.

I knew something like this would happen.

I actually predicted this sort of outcome. +10 points for me.